Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front/rear windows with one touch/anti pinch
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- Rear wiper
- Sports suspension
- Body coloured door handle inserts
- Chrome grille surround
- Chrome roof rails
- Chrome window surround
- Twin exhaust pipes
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Automatic headlights
- Coming/leaving home lighting function
- Front fog lights with static cornering function
- Full LED headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED tail lights
- Electronic stability control
- Hill hold control + Tyre Pressure monitor
- Cruise control
- Electric speed sensitive power steering
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Multi-Collision Braking
- Rear parking sensor
- SEAT Drive profile
- Auto dimming interior mirror
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Electrically folding wing mirrors
- Roof colour door mirrors
- 3 point rear seatbelts x3
- Child locks on rear doors
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front side/curtain airbags
- Height adjustable active front headrests
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Tiredness recognition system
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Outside temperature display
- Trip computer
- Interior chrome line trim
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver/front passenger seat height adjustment
- Isofix attachments on rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Sports seats
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth interface for hands free and audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- Dust/pollen filter
- 2 cupholders
- Double boot floor
- Driver and passenger sunvisors
- Flat bottomed steering wheel
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Leather handbrake
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Nora cloth upholstery
- Ambient interior lighting
- Footwell ambient lighting
- Front courtesy lights
- Front reading light
- Illuminated boot
- Connectivity pack plus - Arona
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Alarm with interior monitoring
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- 17" Dynamic alloy wheels
Fitted optional extras
- Grey roof
Paint - Solid
- Solid - White
|Maximum speed||113 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||47.9 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||65.7 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||57.6 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.3 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.9 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1710 kg|
|Vehicle length||4138 mm|
|Vehicle width||1780 mm|
|Vehicle height||1552 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2566 mm|
|Tank capacity||40 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||113 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
With Solutions PCP. 18s+. Subject to Status. Indemnities may be required. SEAT Finance. Service plan available for up to 2 years/20,000 miles whichever comes first.
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer. SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.